Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Appointment with disappointment

Dentists. My God. And that too, female dentists. I dunno why this happens.
I told you I had trouble in Chennai and somehow managed to return to Sharjah with a swelling in the gum.
A cute dentist stays in our building and I went to her clinic last week. She prescribed antibiotics. One week now and I am much better.
Today I was on my usual morning walk and our paths crossed. She smiled, I smiled.
“How do your feel now?” she asked.
“Much better, thanks,” I replied and without realizing I was on the footpath, opened my mouth to convince her am much better.
“Gooddd..,” she almost ran off.
That gossip leader NM, the gardener, was unsparing.
“What were you showing that young lady?” he rushed to ask.
“My teeth.”
“Oh, that’s all?”
What a disappointment! Dirty minds.

15 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha good one Ramesh, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! But the question still remains open! Why did she run off? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!!! Dirty midns indeed!!

    Isn't it possible that she ran off because of bad breath?? I mean it was mornign walk you said na???

    hehehe Now I run off before u come to hit me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i expected more masala.......:next time try little harder.:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. my ...my I am sure she will change her morning walk route.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moral of the story is;
    Keep away from the gardener or find another jogging track.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dentist that too female dentist?hmmmm....what do you mean by that?batao,batao?Well i can throw some light on why she moved faster..it was BOHNI TIME (early morning bondhu),a free consultation first thing in the morning?Are you kidding?Still very angry me....grrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are you such a skeptic at times?

    :P Did you even thank her for her services?

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!HOHOHOHOHOHO!!!H!HOH!HOH!HAHOHAHOHAHOHAOH!I CANT I JUST CANT!! STOO LAUGHING HAHAHA U R TALENTED BRO>>>

    ReplyDelete
  10. well now you know that we don't practice street dentistry. lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What did she really see that scared her so much??

    ReplyDelete